Mirth HL7 Devices: Mirth Connects Providers and Exchanges with HL7
Mirth Connection Engine
ADL Data applications can communicate with the Mirth Connection Engine which is specifically designed to ease the integration of communications between various healthcare providers, Insurance companies and Health information Exchanges.
Mirth Connect is a healthcare integration engine, specifically designed for HL7 message integration. Using the Mirth devices provides for testing, deploying, and monitoring interfaces.
- Real-time connection monitoring through the interface dashboard.
- A rich interface monitoring environment that allows generating filter rules and transformation steps using an intuitive drag-and-drop template-based editor.
- An integration server that supports a variety of messaging standards protocols for connecting to external systems, and numerous databases for sending and storing message data.
- Integrated alerting based on user-defined rules to continuously monitor your interfaces and notify users of adverse events.
- User Defined Filter Rules
- Real-time Connection Monitoring
- Supports Multiple Message Standards
- Integrated alerting
- Interfaces for channel development
- Drag-and-drop template-based editor
- Web Services
- PDF/RTF Documents
- HL7 v2.x
- HL7 v3
- Delimited Text