ADL is ready for the transition to ICD-10, which has been mandated for everyone covered by the Health Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA).
ADL has assembled some resources to aid in the transition as a courtesy to our customers.
- Introduction to ICD-10: A guide for Providers, by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting 2012
- How to Document & Code for Hypertensive Diseases in ICD-10
- ICD-10 Spotlight: Know the Codes
- ICD-10 Key Performance Indicators at a Glance
- ICD-10 FAQs
- Quick References
- ICD-10 Basics for Medical Practices
- Talking to Your Vendors about ICD-10: Tips for Medical Practices
- ICD-10 and CMS eHealth: What’s the Connection?
- ICD-10 Timeline Chart for Small and Medium Practices
- ICD-10 Timeline for Small Hospitals
- CDC: International Classification of Diseases, (ICD-10-CM/PCS) Transition
- 2015 ICD-10 CM and GEMs
- ICD-10 Reimbursement Mapping dx
- Draft ICD-10-CM/PCS MS-DRGv28 Definitions Manual