ADL Data System is approved by most major fiscal intermediaries for submission of Medicare Parts A/B, CMS 837 4010/A1 and CMS 835 Claims.
Our software is tested by Claredi Classic, the industry-leading and first comprehensive HIPAA testing solution for pre-production transaction testing and certification. Our HIPAA transaction sets are Tested and Certified to ensure your EDI transactions are compliant with standards, regulations and payer requirements.
Our Computerized Physician Order Entry has been certified by iBeta for allowing Physicians to electronically submit their DEA prescriptions electronically. This eliminates the need for special forms and handwritten Rxs.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has approved iBeta’s Certification Process for a Biometrics Subsystem for the Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS) pursuant to 21 Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R) § 1311.300. This announcement can be found on the federal registry website:
ADL’s ePrescribing system has been certified by iBeta.
- Transmittal Letter – Certification Report Addendum
- DEA EPCS Certification Report Addendum for ADL Prescriber Application 2016
While there is no official certification for Long Term Care, parts of the EMR share the same functionality as their counterparts in Hospitals and Medical offices. Here are links to the requirements for Certification for ONC:
- ONC HIT Certification Program
- Temporary Certification Program (TCP)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) EHR incentive payments
- Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL)
- Additional information about the ONC HIT Certification Program is available in the Establishment of the Permanent Certification Program for Health Information Technology Final Rule
- Meaningful Use and HITECH Resource Links
- EMR/ONC (In Progress)
- Softwriters FrameWorks