Order Entry: CPOE
Order Entry: Med and Non-Med Orders
Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) provides facilities a way to create, update and sign electronic Physician Orders that display in the same format as a printed Physician Orders Sheet. Highlights include:
Computerized Physician Orders
- Electronically create & sign orders
- Orders display as they would on a Physician Orders Sheet
- Drill down to view order details
Alerts, Notifications & Dashboards
- Embedded First Bank database
- Reduce medication errors
- Verify Orders do not conflict
- Print or display patient educational drug monographs.
- ADT managed patient status
- Orders get entered in real-time.
Templates & Packaged Order Sets
- Save time by using setup order templates
- Arrange order templates in Order Sets to apply many Orders at once to a patient.
- Exclude specific orders when using order sets
The Order Entry module makes extensive use of the First Data Bank MedKnowledge database (formerly NDDF Plus) to provide medication decision support and care guidance at the point of care. The Order Entry module seamlessly integrates the MedKnowledge database enabling the Prescriber to make more precise medication-related decisions to improve patient safety and healthcare outcomes.
– Or visit the FDB website at: //www.fdbhealth.com/fdb-medknowledge/#sthash.tlhc14Bu.dpuf
ADL Data’s LTC-Smartphone solution allows nurses and physicians to view EMR charts, electronically co-sign orders, and have secure HIPAA-compliant text conversations via their Smartphones. Connecting practitioners with clinical staff builds better sharing of information.
ADL Data’s solution combines the IPhone/Android User Interfaces and technology to ensure rapid adoption. The LTC-Smartphone key features are direct access to information and quick communication.
Mobile EMR: Practitioners can access a patient chart history anytime from anywhere quicker. For example, a physician who prescribed high blood pressure medicine for a patient can use an iPad to follow-up within minutes.
Mobile eSigning: View Orders and Notes on your Smartphone or Notepad and electronically sign the Orders with simple swipes. No more trips to the facilities to sign orders..
Secure Conversations: This mobile application allows clinical staff and practitioners to converse via HIPAA-compliant text messaging. The communications support IPhone, Android and Microsoft Smartphones. This eliminates multiple missed calls and messages, and expedites clinical care decisions.
- Monitor Drugs
- Coordinate Task Assignments
- Standardized Orders
- Control Costs
- Access from Anywhere
- Quicker Communications
- Improved Outcomes
- Alerts & Notifications
- Definable Templates
- Duplicate Therapy Checking
- DEA Certification
- Discharge Rxs
- Hold Orders
- Interaction/ Allergy Checking
- Medicare Part D
- Piggyback Orders
- Predefined Order Sets
- Draft/Recommended Orders
- Noting & Order Signing
- Formulary Management
- Positive Patient Id/ Barcodes
- 2-factor Authentication
- Mobile eSigning
- HIPAA Compliant
- Operates Across All Smartphones and Pads
- Ancillary Charges
- First DataBank Database
- MDS/Care Plans
- Stop & Watch
- Active, Discharged & Drafts
- First Dose & Short-Term
- Global Interim & Routine
- Pharmacies (Vendor/In-house)
- Health Information Exchanges
- Hospitals, Laboratory & Radiology