Need a quick report but don’t want to wait for your IT folks to fulfill your request? Just create it yourself. ADL offers a sophisticated ReportWriter that combines the best of a spreadsheet with the best of a traditional template-based report writer. You can even edit your reports and display them in a View mode.
- Access data from back-end database systems like Oracle or SQL Server
- Create simple, ad hoc reports almost instantly
- Develop complex grouping and sorting using an intuitive interface
- Lay out your report and format in print preview for perfect precision
- Print the report or save as a PDF to share reports with others
- Band-oriented report generator. Wide range of band types allows you to create any kind of report.
- Report can consist of several design pages. Thus you can build a report that consists of cover, data and back cover – all in one file.
- Wide range of objects that can be used in a report: text, picture, lines, shapes, charts, barcodes, cross-table, ole object, richtext, checkbox, gradient. Visual report designer supports zooming, undo/redo, guidelines, rulers. Fully customizable interface with MS Office look. You can give your users the ability to modify reports and create new ones.
- Report can contain datasets (tables, queries, DB connections). Thus you can not only use application-defined datasets, but connect to any databases and use tables and queries right inside a report. At this time the following libraries are supported: ADO, BDE, DBX, IBX, FIB, and many third-party DB libraries.
- Report can contain dialogue forms to ask for some data before the report is run. You can create fully standalone, application-independent reports!
- Built-in script engine that supports 4 languages: PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript. Perform complex data handling with it, manage the interaction with dialogue forms and controls.
- The debugging tools: step, breakpoints, watches.
- Visual query builder. You don’t have to learn the SQL language to create a complex query from several data tables.
- Export filters allow you to export your report to many supported formats (PDF, RTF, XLS, XML, HTML, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, TXT, CSV, Open Document Format).
- Send report by email with one mouse click.
- Web-reporting components. Distance no longer matters! You can browse a report using only web browser.
- Special kind of report for dot-matrix printing. This type of printer is still alive and used in many corporations. Use FastReport for fast dot-matrix printing!
- Compelling Data Views
- Fast & Easy Database Querying
- Ad-Hoc Query Builder
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Export Reports to Excel & PDF
- Multiple Sorting Options
- Reports on Demand
- Role Tailored Access
- Save MyReports
- Natural language interface
- C# programming language
- Pure (100%) .NET assemblies
- Any accessible through ADO.NET
- .NET framework 4.0 and higher
- MS SQL & Oracle Databases
- MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Crystal Reports
- Fast Reports
- SQL Reporting Services