Free Educational Material
- The American Association for Long Term Care Nursing (AALTCN) unites all levels of nursing staff to advance excellence in the specialty of long term care nursing. It strives to achieve this by providing relevant education and advocating for long term care nursing.
- American Health Care Association: AHCA represents the long term care community to the nation at large – to government, business leaders, and the general public.
- CliniShield: Internet Resources for Health Care Personnel.
- DrugBank: The DrugBank database is a unique bioinformatics and cheminformatics resource that combines detailed drug (i.e. chemical, pharmacological and pharmaceutical) data with comprehensive drug target (i.e. sequence, structure, and pathway) information.
- Emergency Medicine EOR Topic List
- ITWorks: a collection of books and study materials covering a broad set of topics, including Health & Fitness, Nutrition, Computer Science, and Literature.
- Joint Commission eLearning: Applying High Reliability Principles to Infection Prevention and Control in Long Term Care
- National Government Services’ Medicare University
- Nursing Theory Website
- Nursing.Info: Nurses.info is a web site dedication to the provision of quality health care information for the professional development of nurses and health professionals. We provide links to a range of educational and vocational information that will meet this outcome.
- Portal of Geriatrics Online Education The Portal of Geriatrics Online Education (POGOe) is free collection of expert-contributed geriatrics educational materials for educators and learners.
- The Gape Center: A compilation of organizations and associations.
- Primaris Healthcare Business Solutions: Contains resources and tools for hospitals, nursing homes, home health, etc. Look ups are based on Setting, Keywords, and Conditions.