You shouldn’t have to worry about building and maintaining a high-performance infrastructure. That’s why we offer an Hosted SAAD platform that keeps your facility running at peak performance. And our expertise doesn’t stop there– we also provide integration and support for several leading software solutions.
Focus Your Efforts on What Really Matters
Industry estimates are that companies spend 80% of their Information System budget on maintenance and support. This includes time patching software, performing upgrades, and backing up data. ADLData can manage your mission-critical applications so your team can spend more time working on the functions and processes that will help your business succeed.
Allow Patient Care to be the main focus of your business. Today, many organizations find themselves trying to build and deploy an IT infrastructure that they can neither afford nor manage properly – especially across multiple locations.
ADLData provides secure, reliable and flexible access to the accounting and EHR/EMR applications for your business. Because all of your critical data, information and applications are stored and maintained in a best-in-class data center, you can be sure they will be there wherever and whenever you need them most.
ADL Data Cloud
An IT environment customized specifically for Long Term Care organizations, an IT solution to meet your needs. The seamless integration of applications and integration with health information networks. All accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection.
With the Cloud, your applications are updated, maintained, and securely managed.
Backup and recovery are all managed automatically with SSAE 16 SOC II compliant process controls and infrastructure.
We deliver 24x7x365 to support your mission-critical patient care applications.
We offer experience, commitment to transparency, responsiveness, and reliability.
The cloud offers enterprises the option of scalability without the financial commitments required for infrastructure purchase and maintenance.
- Immediacy – Many early adopters of cloud computing have cited the ability to provision and utilize a service in a single day.
- Availability – Cloud providers have the infrastructure and bandwidth to accommodate business requirements for high speed access, storage and applications.
- Scalability – With unconstrained capacity, cloud services offer increased flexibility and scalability for evolving IT needs.
- Efficiency – Reallocating information management operational activities to the cloud offers businesses a unique opportunity to focus efforts on innovation and research and development. This allows for business and product growth and may be even more beneficial than the financial advantages offered by the cloud.
- Resiliency – The Cloud can have mirrored solutions for disaster scenarios.
- Load-balancing to optimize the network traffic.
Reduce Operation Costs
Reduce operational costs and cut capital expenditure by eliminating on-site servers, software and maintenance.
Reduce Investment Costs
The Cloud can even extend the life of your current workstation investments.
High Security Access
Provide users with secure, high-performance access to applications and data from any Internet connected device. Enhance productivity by allowing employees to work from home or on the road.
Eliminate Complex Security Challenges
Information security is no longer an option; it’s imperative. But you don’t have to be an expert. Let the Cloud platform address complex data privacy and security requirements, so you can focus on building your business.
Read a white paper about network security here.
- Cost Containment
- Reduce IT Costs
- Work Anywhere
- Secure Data Census
- SSAE16 SOC II
- Software Upgrades
- Software Updates
- Managed Security
- Data Encryption
- DDoS Protection Services
- Event Management
- Firewall and VPN Services
- Intrusion Detection Services
- Malware Protection
- Patch Management
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Web Application Firewall
- Compliant Hosting & Cloud Services
- Microsoft Office
- FAX Server