ADL Moves Office Apps to Cloud
ADL is scheduled in the next week to move all the office applications to the cloud. All office applications are moving to Microsoft Office 365. The new software will enable ADL to be more efficient and deliver a better level of customer service.
The upgrade will bring the following benefits:
- Anywhere – ADL SMEs will be able to access their email and documentation from Anywhere.
- Any Device – Online versions of Office; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- HIPAA Security – All email correspondence will be HIPAA Compliant
- Backup – will be automatic, part of the hosting service.
- Microsoft Software upgrades – Everyone will be on the latest versions of the software.
- Sharepoint – We will be able to publish technical Documents to the Web.
- Video Conferencing – SMEs will be able to conference with clients from their desktop
- Business Class – eMail, Calendar and Contacts
- Corporate Social Network – to help employees collaborate across departments, locations, and business apps
This upgrade is part of the ADL effort to migrate to the clouds using hybrid software to maintain the user functionality and prepare for using advances in technology such as Voice, Biometric, Smartphones and Wireless devices.